The moment feels so right and pure when someone knocks at your door unexpectedly and become an essential part of your life. Their presence makes you complete, the warmth you can feel in their company is nowhere to be found and you would not want them to leave your life. Hours seem to go by in a blink when they are close. You two are meant to be together because no one else will understand you but only this special person.
If you are making a decision whether someone in your life is your soulmate or not then you must have not noticed these signs yet:
(1) There are no secrets that you two have not unveiled to each other. Both of you believe that keeping secrets from one another will build walls between your relationship and so you two try to be truthful as much as possible.
(2) There is no hesitation living your life the way you like and so do for the other person. You two are mature and ready to embrace your individual personality which no one is allowed to change, unless you want to.
(3) Your partner is one in a million if you are not being judged on your habits, the way you carry yourself, or how you eat. Your partner doesn’t pick up fights on petty things rather they are as much willing to do the compromises as you do, too.
(4) There is no awkwardness in silence when you two are alone and not talking instead you two are comfortable when being silent around each other. A forced discussion is never required between you and your partner to make it believe that you two are cordial in your relationship.
(5) Partners get jealous when they spend most time out with their friends than at home. But, there is no jealousy in your relationship rather an absolute faith on your partner’s acts and character.
(6) You two give each other space to when it is needed. Not either of you two wants to behave like a clingy partner or else your relationship will get suffocated.
(7) You two have announced your relationship to your families and they have accepted it with open arms. They are happy because you two are happy and madly in love.
(8) Having difference of opinions, you still respect each other. You two are meant to be together because your partner gives you an open floor to disagree when you want to and that doesn’t hurt their ego.
(9) Arguments and fights have been very much part of your relationship as in the life of other couples but there is not a single day when you wake up in the morning with resentment from the previous night.
(10) You two have already laid out your future planning together and you have mutual consent on several big decisions regarding the destiny of your relationship.
(11) Whenever a misunderstanding comes in your relationship, you both have a productive solution to sort it out before the flames burn your peace.
(12) You two travel a lot and try to plan trips with each other. For this, you wait for dates when you two will be free from work and make the most on adventures.